Tsuki no Kokyuu
Welcome to Tsuki! Any new members please register and read the Welcome topic! Otherwise go ahead and log in Wink

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tsuki no Kokyuu
Welcome to Tsuki! Any new members please register and read the Welcome topic! Otherwise go ahead and log in Wink
Tsuki no Kokyuu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Hierarchy

Owner(s)

Tokoyame Tsuki

Chiyoko

Garasu Sunakorosu

Administrators

Foxeh

The Mad Hatter

Head Moderator

Nasamea

Latest topics
» Apple Service Diagnostic Disks 25 GB [Original]
Rules on Medical, Summoning, Paper and Ink jutsu. EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:11 pm by rawvanca

» Tieng Chim Se Goi Bay Rapidshare
Rules on Medical, Summoning, Paper and Ink jutsu. EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:33 pm by ignazylo

» WooThemes WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping V2.5.1
Rules on Medical, Summoning, Paper and Ink jutsu. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:40 pm by rawvanca

» [PC] LOVE EVOLUTION Hard Core Hotaru (hentai).zip
Rules on Medical, Summoning, Paper and Ink jutsu. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:20 pm by rawvanca

» New Punjabi Film Pooja Kive Aa 3gp Dvdscr Download
Rules on Medical, Summoning, Paper and Ink jutsu. EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:11 am by rawvanca

» Fbi - Odfried Hepp
Rules on Medical, Summoning, Paper and Ink jutsu. EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:25 pm by rawvanca

» VMix HD Pro V8.0.0.50 Portable
Rules on Medical, Summoning, Paper and Ink jutsu. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:25 am by 

» Anno2070_Offlinepatcher_2_00.exe.torrent
Rules on Medical, Summoning, Paper and Ink jutsu. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:11 am by 

» Haus Der Locher
Rules on Medical, Summoning, Paper and Ink jutsu. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:23 am by 

Rules on Medical, Summoning, Paper and Ink jutsu.

Go down

Rules on Medical, Summoning, Paper and Ink jutsu. Empty Rules on Medical, Summoning, Paper and Ink jutsu.

Post by Tokoyame Tsuki Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Hai gais. :3

As much as we love these types of jutsu... I'm not letting you have them until you visit a minor village and train in them. I'll likely set you a little task or a training exercise to prove you're worthy of being able to use the jutsu.

This doesn't mean you can't have them in the bio, though! Feel free to put as many medical jutsu in the bio as you like. You simply cannot USE them until you visit the village.

Of course, Kages are exempt from this rule. ^^

Tokoyame Tsuki
Admin

https://tsukinokokyuu.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down