Tsuki no Kokyuu
Welcome to Tsuki! Any new members please register and read the Welcome topic! Otherwise go ahead and log in Wink

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tsuki no Kokyuu
Welcome to Tsuki! Any new members please register and read the Welcome topic! Otherwise go ahead and log in Wink
Tsuki no Kokyuu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Hierarchy

Owner(s)

Tokoyame Tsuki

Chiyoko

Garasu Sunakorosu

Administrators

Foxeh

The Mad Hatter

Head Moderator

Nasamea

Latest topics
» Apple Service Diagnostic Disks 25 GB [Original]
Atarishii Kekkei Genkai no Yuketsu (Transfusion of a New Bloodline Ability) [Venin's Custom Bloodline] EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:11 pm by rawvanca

» Tieng Chim Se Goi Bay Rapidshare
Atarishii Kekkei Genkai no Yuketsu (Transfusion of a New Bloodline Ability) [Venin's Custom Bloodline] EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:33 pm by ignazylo

» WooThemes WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping V2.5.1
Atarishii Kekkei Genkai no Yuketsu (Transfusion of a New Bloodline Ability) [Venin's Custom Bloodline] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:40 pm by rawvanca

» [PC] LOVE EVOLUTION Hard Core Hotaru (hentai).zip
Atarishii Kekkei Genkai no Yuketsu (Transfusion of a New Bloodline Ability) [Venin's Custom Bloodline] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:20 pm by rawvanca

» New Punjabi Film Pooja Kive Aa 3gp Dvdscr Download
Atarishii Kekkei Genkai no Yuketsu (Transfusion of a New Bloodline Ability) [Venin's Custom Bloodline] EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:11 am by rawvanca

» Fbi - Odfried Hepp
Atarishii Kekkei Genkai no Yuketsu (Transfusion of a New Bloodline Ability) [Venin's Custom Bloodline] EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:25 pm by rawvanca

» VMix HD Pro V8.0.0.50 Portable
Atarishii Kekkei Genkai no Yuketsu (Transfusion of a New Bloodline Ability) [Venin's Custom Bloodline] EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:25 am by 

» Anno2070_Offlinepatcher_2_00.exe.torrent
Atarishii Kekkei Genkai no Yuketsu (Transfusion of a New Bloodline Ability) [Venin's Custom Bloodline] EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:11 am by 

» Haus Der Locher
Atarishii Kekkei Genkai no Yuketsu (Transfusion of a New Bloodline Ability) [Venin's Custom Bloodline] EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:23 am by 

Atarishii Kekkei Genkai no Yuketsu (Transfusion of a New Bloodline Ability) [Venin's Custom Bloodline]

3 posters

Go down

Atarishii Kekkei Genkai no Yuketsu (Transfusion of a New Bloodline Ability) [Venin's Custom Bloodline] Empty Atarishii Kekkei Genkai no Yuketsu (Transfusion of a New Bloodline Ability) [Venin's Custom Bloodline]

Post by Tokoyame Tsuki Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:29 am

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Atarashii Kekkei Genkai no Yuketsu (Transfusion of a New Bloodline Ability)

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Blood/DNA

Clan: N/A, Venin only.

Description: The Atarashii Kekkei Genkai no Yuketsu endows the owner with a special deformity in each of their cells. Within each cell there is DNA. DNA normally has two helixes that comprise the DNA, but anyone with the Atarashii Kekkei Genkai no Yuketsu has a special third helix that is blank. This grants them to ability to take DNA from another bloodline, and splice it into their own third helix, granting them up to half of the abilities of the bloodline’s DNA that they have transferred. This is not the only possibility, however. Users of the Atarashii Kekkei Genkai no Yuketsu can control the DNA within their cells and can, if necessary, wipe one or both of their two helixes clean, giving the framework for a new bloodline ability. This allows them to fully take a bloodline and half of another bloodline, splicing the two together to make a new bloodline or to grant someone a bloodline (or half) without their body rejecting it. Another ability is that they can take a bloodline, wipe one helix, and have half of their bloodline attached to said bloodline. This means that they can henceforth grow parts of anatomy that would not usually grow - The eyes required to use a Doujutsu, for example. If Venin took a Hyuuga’s DNA and planted it into his double helix, and moved half of his own DNA to the third helix, he would be able to grow the Byakugan’s eyes and make them compatible with his body, effectively giving him the Byakugan. This would not override the Atarashii Kekkei Genkai no Yuketsu either, as it is only the eyes that require the bloodline. The final ability of the Atarashii Kekkei Genkai no Yuketsu is to selectively take parts of any other Kekkei Genkai’s DNA and mix them with another’s DNA - allowing the user to take parts of one person’s DNA (E.G The DNA fragment that allows them to use, for the sake of argument, Amaterasu) and splice it into their own, granting them the ability to use Amaterasu. This requires you to have the necessary components for the jutsu, in Amaterasu’s case, a Mangekyo Sharingan.

Weakness: Underlined.

Last edited by Tokoyame Tsuki on Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Tokoyame Tsuki
Admin

https://tsukinokokyuu.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Atarishii Kekkei Genkai no Yuketsu (Transfusion of a New Bloodline Ability) [Venin's Custom Bloodline] Empty Re: Atarishii Kekkei Genkai no Yuketsu (Transfusion of a New Bloodline Ability) [Venin's Custom Bloodline]

Post by Garasu Sunakorosu Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:58 am

Accepted! ^_^
Garasu Sunakorosu
Garasu Sunakorosu
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Atarishii Kekkei Genkai no Yuketsu (Transfusion of a New Bloodline Ability) [Venin's Custom Bloodline] Empty Re: Atarishii Kekkei Genkai no Yuketsu (Transfusion of a New Bloodline Ability) [Venin's Custom Bloodline]

Post by Nasamea Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:44 am

How do you plan to take the strand of another person's DNA and enter it into your own body in a method that it would work?

Also, if the strand is blank then that means the there is no coding on the strand for it to even be able to connect to a new strand. May want to revise that sentence where it states it is blank.

If you take another person's and splice it into yours, it wouldn't mean a whole lot and therefore you would truthfully not have enough of the coding to use much of the bloodline.

For example, Sharingan, you would probably barely have enough to even use the first tomoe unless you obtained a bunch of the other person's DNA. Even then you would have to go through the process that every person with a bloodline has and train your abilities. For mixed element bloodlines such as Hyoton, Mokuton, etc; this bloodline practically gives you the ability to learn all 5 elements and I am sorry but plot or not that is over powered.

If you somehow found a way to mix DNA strands from you and another person then there is the high chance that your body will mutate as well. Which is probably what you are aiming for, however, you cannot simply get rid of a mutation. The mutation would stay forever and by mixing a lot of bloodlines together, i'm pretty sure that you would probably die.
Nasamea
Nasamea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokoyame Tsuki Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:53 am

The bloodline of a clan is on, what... a few genes - let alone an entire half-helix.

Maybe I should have elaborated a little more, but I am not going into the mechanics. There is no way he can obtain more than one element because the heart decides your element. If you absorb a LOT of the elemental CHAKRA it is acceptable, as shown as the Execution By Kiss jutsu. We don't use strictly Naruto logic, remember.

I would also rather you get on the chatbox/IM so I can actually explain.

Tokoyame Tsuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasamea Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:56 pm

I wasn't basing what I said off Naruto anyway, I was referring to DNA itself.
Nasamea
Nasamea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokoyame Tsuki Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:02 pm

-sigh-

He essentially has one and a half helixes.

|-| = One helix.

|-|-| = Venin.

The GC and AT chemicals can bind to both. He must take someone's DNA, splice the genes he wants, and fuse them to his own second helix. This is done with, y'know, science. He can then grow organs if he needs them or undergo a mutation that leaves him hospitalised for several days. He can take ANYTHING but he cannot change his natural chakra affinity. If he were to take Mokuton, he would have the flawless technique but he would not have the elemental chakra required to use it. He has no elements. At all.

And as this is a plot character only you have no right changing it. Garasu and I both have more power than you as owners so please don't interfere. If you have a problem with this, take it up with me on MSN.

Tokoyame Tsuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasamea Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Yes, DNA splicing can allow you to pick which chemicals (I call them codes) to match and allow you to place two strands together.
What I wish to know is how would he place someone's genes within his body to where his body would have the capability to respond and being putting the strands together? I assume that since it's a bloodline it naturally allows the strands to combine but again, how does he insert them?
Nasamea
Nasamea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokoyame Tsuki Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:40 pm

He takes some of his blood, splices the genes in and replants it into his body.

Through mitosis his entire body achieves the new bloodline status. Due to the fact it would take around 9 months for everything to take place it's very impractical to change anything such as an element.

It's mostly eye techniques he can take - As he can grow new eyes with the new DNA and implant them into himself - E.G. - He took the Gorgon's Gaze because he could grow the eyes.

Tokoyame Tsuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasamea Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:54 pm

May just need to explain this more in your description then, and include more weaknesses [plot chara or not]. Such as the hospital part, how he can't have elements, etc.

Also, just because you grew new eyes, which I'm pretty sure isn't possible either but ehh, doesn't mean you would automatically have the techniques. You would have to train to learn them, although I still don't entirely see how you could used keke that consist of two elements since you lack elements.
Nasamea
Nasamea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokoyame Tsuki Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:55 pm

I said I can't use elements... >> The Gorgon's Gaze is non-elemental.

Tokoyame Tsuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasamea Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:10 pm

-sigh-

Approved
Nasamea
Nasamea
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum